Vertical Debris Netting - Strong, Durable and Flexible
Vertical debris netting is a kind of construction safety netting. It is the most popular debris netting for building sites and scaffolding structures. This netting is made of knitted polyethylene threads and has a reinforced border. In the construction of buildings, it is often used to circle the building site to prevent the building materials or workers from falling down from the higher places.
- High density polyethylene provides the netting high strength and flexibility.
- Flame retardant and UV stabilized.
- Good material makes the netting durable, anti-ageing, anti-corrosion.
- Finer mesh for small debris.
- The netting offers good air permeability.
- Easy to install with eyelet holes on the edge.
- Different sizes and colors available.
- Long service life.
Different colors of vertical debris netting available.
- Material: polyethylene or high density polyethylene.
- Length: 50m - 200m or as required.
- Width: 1m - 10m or as required.
- Popular Size: 3m × 50m, 4m × 50m, 3m × 100m, 4m × 100m.
- Density: 50 -300g per square meter.
- Color: green, red, blue, yellow, white, black, etc.
- Shade Rate: 30% - 90%.
- Packing: 5pcs, 10pcs or 20pcs/bundle or roll packing then in plastic bags. We can also pack as the customer’s requirement.
The vertical debris netting can be packed in bundles.
The vertical debris netting can be packed in rolls.
Vertical debris netting, just as its name suggests, is hung vertically. It is widely used in the construction sites and scaffolding structures.
It is used to protect the workers and building material from falling down and to avoid possible harms caused by falling articles and to protect the workers in high places and the passing pedestrians, also to keep the site clean.
It is can be used for construction enclosures, jobsite protection, debris protection, scaffold enclosures and much more.
The vertical debris netting is used to prevent the workers and building materials to fall down from the higher places.
Inquiry for Our Product
Allen Debris Netting Company
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.