Safety Barrier Fence Can Be Used as Temporary Fence
Safety barrier fence is an extruded plastic mesh barrier used as temporary safety fence. It is made of high density polyethylene with UV stabilized. It enables the construction of a quick and easy temporary fence in minutes. Safety barrier fence is widely used for cordoning off areas on construction sites and events both inside and outside. Orange is the most popular color of the safety barrier, but green, blue, purple, yellow and black ones are also available.
Various colors of safety barrier fences are available.
- High density polyethylene makes the fence strong, durable and flexible.
- UV treated material is resistant to the temperature changes.
- Good raw material for ageing resistance and anti-corrosion.
- Easy to handle, install and relocate.
- Different colors and mesh sizes available.
- Bright colors for high visibility.
- Long service life.
- Material: high density polyethylene with UV stabilized.
- Length: 20m - 100m or as required.
- Width: 1m - 1.8m or as required.
- Density: 80 - 400g per square meter.
- Mesh size: 65 × 35mm, 70 × 40mm, 80 × 65mm, 50 × 50mm, 60 × 40mm 110 × 40mm, 100 × 40mm, 80 × 40mm, 110 × 26mm, 100 × 26mm, 90 × 26mm, 80 × 26mm, 70×26mm or as the customer’s requirement.
- Mesh shape: rectangular, oval, diamond.
- Color: Orange is the main color, other colors such as green, blue, purple, black and yellow are also available.
- Packing: Usually packed by rolls in plastic bags and then loosely loaded in the container, and we also put rolls in pallets.
Rolled rectangular mesh type safety barrier fence.
Rolled diamond mesh type safety barrier fence.
- Safety barrier fence is widely used in construction and excavation sites to cordon off the dangerous areas.
- Can be used in traffic control when there is road work.
- Can be used in the various events to control the crowds
- Can be used as the snow fence and farm fence.
- Can be used to circle the garden or the house.
The safety barrier fence is used to cordon off the dangerous area in the construction site.
Inquiry for Our Product
Allen Debris Netting Company
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.