Horizontal Debris Netting - Strong, durable and Flexible
Horizontal debris netting is a kind of construction safety netting installed horizontally. It is made from nylon or high density polyethylene. It is widely used in the construction sites to prevent the building materials to fall down from higher places to hurt the workers in the lower places and the pedestrians passing by. It can also prevent the workers falling down to the ground. Usually horizontal netting has coarse opening meshes and fine opening meshes.
- High density polyethylene provides the netting high strength and flexibility.
- Flame retardant and UV stabilized.
- Good material makes the netting durable, anti-ageing, anti-corrosion.
- Environmental-friendly, worm resistant, cold resistant.
- The netting offers good air permeability.
- Easy to install with eyelet holes on the edge.
- Different sizes and colors available.
- Long service life.
Horizontal debris netting with fine opening meshes.
Horizontal debris netting with coarse opening meshes.
- Material: nylon and high density polyethylene.
- Length: 6m - 100m.
- Width: 1.8m - 4m.
- Density: 70 - 280g per square meter.
- Shade Rate: 30% - 90%.
- Color: Green, black, orange, red, yellow, blue, etc.
- Packing: 5pcs, 10pcs or 20pcs/bundle or roll packing then in plastic bags.
- We can also pack as the customer’s requirement.
The vertical debris netting can be packed in rolls.
The horizontal debris netting can be packed in bundles.
- In the construction of buildings, horizontal debris netting for safety is used to prevent the construction materials falling down from higher places to hurt the workers in the lower places. It also can prevent the workers falling down to the ground.
- It is also can be used in installation work high above ground, power station, ship, water construction and various working sites.
- It can be used in wind and dust control, bridge construction, sandblasting and painting and enclosure system, and used as visual barrier.
The horizontal debris netting is used to prevent the workers and building materials to fall down from the higher places.