Fire Retardant Debris Netting for Construction Sites
Fire retardant debris netting is specially designed to resist heat, flame and ultra-light.
The fire retardant debris netting is durable, heavy duty plastic netting for use as safety netting on construction sites and scaffold structures. It is made of knitted high density polyethylene and with black eyelet holes on the edge. It is designed to prevent the workers and building materials to fall down and prevent the possible harms to the pedestrians and vehicles by the falling debris. The fire retardant debris netting is specially designed to resist heat, flame and ultra-light.
- High density polyethylene provides the netting high strength and flexibility.
- Good raw material for ageing resistance and anti-corrosion.
- Reinforced border prevents unraveling.
- Flame retardant coating.
- Easy to install with eyelet holes on the edge.
- Different sizes and colors available.
- Long service life.
- Material: high density polyethylene with UV stabilized.
- Length: 50m -100m or as the customer’s requirement.
- Width: 2m-10m or as required.
- Density: 100-300g per square meter.
- Color: green, red, blue, black, white, orange, yellow, etc.
- Shade Rate: 30%-90%.
- Packing: 5pcs, 10pcs or 20pcs/bundle or roll packing then in plastic bags.
- We can also pack as the customer’s requirement.
Different colors of fire retardant debris netting available.
The fire retardant debris netting is widely used in the construction sites and scaffolding structures. It can be used as a fall prevention system, that’s to say it can be used in place of other guardrail or fall arrest systems, and also used to prevent worker and building materials from falling down to a lower working level. Additional, it can keep the construction sites clean and reduce the noise.
Besides, the fire retardant debris netting can be used garden netting and a windbreak fabric. It can protect the plants in the garden from insects.
The fire retardant debris netting can be used in construction site to protect the workers and pedestrians from falling debris.
Fire retardant debris can be used as the garden netting to protect the plant from insects and birds.