Construction Safety Netting - Best Choice for High Buildings
Construction safety netting made of high density polyethylene or polyethylene is widely used in the construction sites, which helps prevent the workers and building materials from falling down and avoid possible harms to the passing pedestrians caused by the falling materials.
Two Kinds of Construction Safety Netting
- In the construction of buildings, vertical debris netting for safety is used to circle the building site to prevent the workers and building materials to fall down from the higher places.
- And the horizontal debris netting is used to prevent the building materials to fall down from higher places to hurt the workers in lower places. It is also used to prevent the workers falling down to the ground.
Vertical debris netting is used to circle the building site to prevent the workers and building materials falling down.
Horizontal debris netting is used to prevent the building materials falling down from higher places to hurt the workers in lower places.
- Easy to install due to the reinforced long lasting buttonholes on the edge.
- Good raw materials offer high strength.
- Flexible even in severe temperature.
- Environmental-friendly, soft, anti-aging, corrosion resistant, worm resistant, cold resistant.
- Long service life.
- Material: high density polyethylene or polyethylene.
- Length: 50m - 200m or as required.
- Width: 1m - 5m or as required.
- Density: 55 - 240g per square meter.
- Shade Rate: 30% - 95%.
- Color: green, black, orange, gray, blue, white, etc.
- Packing: 5pcs, 10pcs or 20pcs/bundle or roll packing then in plastic bags.
- We can also pack as the customer’s requirement.
Packed construction safety netting is neatly placed in the factory.
Construction safety netting is widely used in various construction sites, especially in higher buildings.
- Vertical debris netting is used to prevent the worker and building materials falling down from the higher places. It can also keep the construction site clean.
- Horizontal debris netting is used to avoid the possible harms to the workers caused by the falling building materials from the higher place. It can also prevent the workers falling down to the ground. It can be used in construction, installation work high above ground, power station, ship, water construction and various working sites.