Debris Netting for Construction Safety Applications
Debris netting is made from UV stabilized polyethylene or high density polyethylene monofilament. It is widely used in industry, agriculture, construction and other fields. In general, the net can be used in various construction sites, especially in high rise buildings. At agriculture, debris net also used in greenhouse, garden and so on. It has eyelet holes along the edges for easy and speedy installation. What’s more, debris netting is environmental friendly, worm resistant, cold resistant, corrosion resistant, etc.
Five different colors of debris netting
- The open mesh design reduces the wind loading.
- Woven reinforcement with waterproof coating.
- Environmentally friendly, worm resistant, cold resistant, corrosion resistant.
- Easy to install with button-hole eyelets on it.
- Various colors available: yellow, green, red, blue, white, etc.
- Flame retardant & non-flame available.
- Long service life.
Blue debris netting with eyelet holes on the edge are packed in a bundle.
- Material: UV stabilized polyethylene or high density polyethylene.
- Length: 50m - 200m or as the customer’s requirement.
- Width: 2m - 10m or as the customer’s requirement.
- Density: 50 - 300g per square meter.
- Color: blue, green, black, yellow, red, orange, etc.
- Opacity: 50%, 70%, 90%.
- Packing: 5pcs, 10pcs or 20pcs/bundle or roll packing then in plastic bags.
- We can also pack as the customer’s requirement.
The debris netting is widely used in industry, agriculture, construction and other fields.
- Commonly be used in construction site to protect pedestrians, workers and vehicles from falling debris.
- Be used on scaffolding systems to contain rubbish inside working areas.
- Be used to create barriers or partitions providing privacy.
- Be used in the greenhouse or garden to protect plants from birds and insects.
The debris netting can be used in the garden to protect the plants from birds and insects.
The debris netting can be used in construction site to protect pedestrians, workers and vehicles from falling debris.
Inquiry for Our Product
Allen Debris Netting Company
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.